Hydrate your skin from the inside. Freshly pressed juices are a great way to deliver vitamins and nutrients in their pure form.
Here are 5 delicious juice recipes that will nourish your skin, making it more youthful and radiant.
1. Green Juice – this one helps your body eliminate toxins and reduces water retention. Recommended if you’re fighting cellulite!
4 celery stalks
1 bunch of parsley
2 handfuls of spinach
1/2 handful of kale
Lemon and ginger to taste
2. All Clear – the pineapples in this juice will help fight inflammation and improve your digestion, which will in turn make your skin glow.
2-3 cups of pineapple chunks or slices
3. Get Glowing – to improve the radiance and vibrancy of your complexion.
1 kale leaf
1 collard leaf
1 handful of parsley
1 celery stalk
1/2 red pepper
1 red tomato
1 broccoli floret
4. Acne Clearer – to fight acne and problem skin, courtesy of the green ingredients. The greener the juice, the better!
2 medium apples
2 medium carrots
2cm (1in) cube ginger, unpeeled
4 small asparagus spears
1 small handful parsley
1 level tsp of wheatgrass, chlorella or spirulina
5. Skin Smoother – to fight wrinkles by boosting hydration. This one also supports collagen and elastin levels in your skin. Because of the berries and grapes, you’ll also get a healthy dose of antioxidants.
2 large apples
30 seedless black grapes
30 blueberries, blackberries or pitted dark cherries
½ tbsp cold-pressed flaxseed, rapeseed, walnut or olive oil