May 27, 2017
Skin Vitality Medical Clinic injects over 100 BOTOX patients daily at 9 locations across Ontario. Our registered nurses and doctors have injected over ONE MILLION patients in the last 5 years. With our extensive experience, you can trust your face with our Medical Injectable Experts for natural looking results that you’ll love.
We’ve performed so many BOTOX treatments that we are now the most popular BOTOX provider in Canada! But what does that mean for you? Our medical injectors:
- are leaders in the field of cosmetic injectables, and we select them based on their credentials and professional reputation
- have a tremendous amount of experience performing the procedure, which they build on everyday
- continue to enhance their knowledge with additional training
- have the ability to treat a wide variety of aesthetic concerns
There are millions of BOTOX Cosmetic injections performed on men and women yearly worldwide, and it consistently tops the list annually as the most popular cosmetic procedure according to the statistics compiled by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). In 2010, there were an impressive 5.4 million procedures of this type of treatment performed, and that is just for North America! With an increase of 12% from 2009, this shows you how popular a Toronto BOTOX Cosmetic procedure is, due to its effectiveness and proven safety track record.
Treats a number of issues
BOTOX is able to provide a wide range of fantastic treatment options that all work to make patients look great and — even more importantly — feel more comfortable in their own skin. This treatment has a growing number of uses, from easing muscle spasms (for example, in spastic cerebral palsy) to flattening wrinkles and modifying your jawline! There are currently over 20 different medical conditions that clostridium botulinum toxin is being used to treat, with more being discovered regularly.
BOTOX is approved by the FDA and Health Canada for the treatment of crow’s feet (those wrinkles that extend from the outer corners of your eyes, and appear most often when you smile or squint) and glabellar lines (the vertical creases between your eyebrows, most prominent when you frown). These are also called Botox 11 lines.
BOTOX can also:
- reshape your jawline, softening the contour to make it less prominent or angular
- smooth vertical lip lines for a lip lift
Here are some of the other approved therapeutic uses for BOTOX:
- Blepharospasm (spasm of the eyelids)
- Idiopathic Rotational Cervical Dystonia (severe neck and shoulder muscle spasms)
- Chronic Migraine Headache
- Severe Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating in the armpits)
- Strabismus (crossed eyes)
- Stress urinary incontinence (weak bladder)
The chronic pain associated with most of these conditions was resolved with BOTOX.
While Botox is not approved for depression, scientific studies have shown that it can improve the mental condition as well. TMJ can also be improved.