“Like micro needling and derma rolling, Fraxel Skin Resurfacing is a call to your body, telling it to generate new collagen directly to a specific area.”
Fraxel Skin Resurfacing, a unique method of fractional laser therapy, can help patients with the appearance of their skin, giving them the confidence to enjoy life to its fullest. The treatment system works to revitalize and restore damaged skin tissue, offering a wealth of benefits for patients suffering from a variety of common skin disorders.
Fraxel can target a multitude of issues, most often affecting the below areas. The most common area to treat is the face.
What Fraxel Skin Resurfacing can do for you:
• Smooth out fine lines, wrinkles and furrows.
• Improve skin texture
• Erase pigmented lesions such as age or sun spots and actinic keratosis.
• Address general discolouration.
• Treat redness resulting from photodamage.
• Eliminate scars resulting from acne, surgery, or trauma.
• Target stretchmarks.
How does Fraxel work?
Another product we offer to help with pigmentation is available here.