Juvéderm Volite Filler
Juvéderm Volite Filler is a hyaluronic acid based micro-filler that uses the unique patented VYCROSS technology that Juvéderm injection products have become famous for. Each syringe contains 13ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA), with much smaller sized molecules than other hydro filling products allowing for faster absorption.
The treatment involves making a number of very superficial injections into the skin. While it does contain lidocaine, a topical numbing cream can also be applied before the treatment to improve comfort.
JUVÉDERM products blend into the tissue, which may contribute to the natural look and feel, assessed as a result of treatment.
Juvéderm Volite treatments are performed at one of our 9 clinics in southwestern Ontario. See our locations at the bottom of this page.
Juvederm Volite can be used on the face area for:
– Acne scarring
– Skin dullness and laxity
– Improved glow and general skin quality
– Wrinkles on the lower face (cheeks and below)
– Crows feet (outer corners of the eyes)
– Fine lines, particularly on the cheeks and around the mouth
Juvederm Volite can be used on the chest and hand areas:
– Skin laxity and fine lines
– Veins and hollows on the backs of hands
– Treatment acts like a volumizer, making hollows and veins less visible
– Complexion issues
Beautiful, Consistent Results. Volite Juvederm Before and After Photos: