Losing weight and keeping it off is difficult, we know. But if you choose the right foods it can help the process.
These 10 simple food swaps can lower your caloric intake, making it a little easier in your battle against the bulge. And don’t worry – these are so easy to do and they won’t be offensive to your palate, so you’ll still enjoy your food.
- Try eating at home more. Even if it’s a matter of eating simpler foods, like a sandwich or quick stir fry, you’ll find that whatever you make is healthier and more budget friendly. That’s because you’ll be able to control what you’ll be eating and how much.
- Don’t drink your fruit – eat it. Juicing is great, but if you want to fill up and keep hunger at bay, eat whole fruit instead of drinking it. Plus, the fibre will help keep you regular.
- Oven fry or pan fry, don’t deep fry. Deep frying food increases its oil content and can make foods unhealthier. If you want something crispy, drizzle a bit of oil on the what you’re cooking and pop it into the oven. It works!
- Make your own dressing. Instead of using prepared store-bought dressing, make your own. Oil, salt and balsamic or apple cider vinegar is super easy and delicious to boot! You can also add a bit of honey if you want something a little sweeter.
- Cool down with frozen grapes or bananas instead of popsicles. It’s so much more nutritious.
Following these simple tips will help preserve the results of your CoolSculpting treatment.