Really, are you still shaving? It’s high time you switched to a better, more effective way to get rid of unwanted hair – Laser Hair Removal! Laser hair removal gets rid of pesky unwanted fuzz on the body and face with a series of treatments performed by a Medical Esthetician.
But if you still are shaving (as you may be required prior to a laser hair removal procedure), here are 5 tips that will help you get a smoother shave:
1. With warm water, soak the area you’re going to be shaving to soften the skin and hair. This will make it easier to shave off.
2. Gently exfoliate the area first so that dead skin cells and other dirt don’t clog up the razor.
3. Try shaving at night when your skin is less sensitive.
4. Make sure to hold the razor flat against your skin, and don’t press too hard. Doing so can increase your chances of getting nicked.
5. Some people swear that shaving with olive oil – not foam or soap – is the key to a closer shave.