Volume loss is an inevitable, gradual consequence of the aging process; fat that is evenly distributed in the face when young reduces in mass, clumps up, and shifts downward when aging. Facial skin can sag and lose laxity as fat volume decreases and the body produces less structural collagen that gives skin a plump and firm appearance.
Dermal fillers are used to combat these signs of aging by introducing more hyaluronic acid (HA) back into the skin. HA is a complex sugar found in tissue that binds with water to increase size and help improve skin elasticity. Juvéderm is a dermal filler that uses an injectable HA gel that enhances your facial contours, erases wrinkles, modifies the size and shape of your features, and replaces lost volume.
Health Canada and FDA approved Juvéderm product line that can deliver results and improve your appearance without the need of surgery.
How do Juvéderm fillers helps restore plumpness to your appearance?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is substance that attracts and binds to water, retaining the moisture in our skin and tissue, as well as maintaining the structure and form of our skin. Our skin is made up of 70% water, making HA an ideal product to fill unwanted cracks, wrinkles, and creases, as well as augment and enhance facial contours.
Juvéderm also increases moisture levels in your skin, improving skin quality and appearance for a more vibrant and healthier complexion.
Which Juvéderm dermal fillers are made for you?
• Juvéderm Ultra (great for the lips)
• Juvéderm Ultra Plus (great for the cheeks, lips, nasal folds and marionette lines)
• Juvéderm Voluma (ideal for the cheeks, chin, jawline and temples)
• Juvéderm Volift (specifically for deep wrinkles, creases and volume loss, like the nasolabial folds, marionette lines and wrinkled or thin lips)
• Juvéderm Volbella (specifically to modify the shape and size of the lips as well as smooth wrinkles in on/around the lips, like smokers’ lines. It’s also great for tear troughs.)
• Juvéderm Volite (specifically designed to improve the quality and health of your skin for up to 9 months. Technically, Volite isn’t an injectable filler like the other Juvéderm
products. Volite is a hyaluronic acid (HA) gel that targets the middle layers of your skin to nourish and hydrate from within these layers outward.)
How do you know which one is right for you?
Deciding the type of Juvéderm necessary for an effective treatment is a combination of personal preference and professional advice. Everyone’s goals are different, and the kind of results desired from Juvéderm® procedures will make up the biggest factor in deciding on the right product. As a general rule of thumb, however, Ultra is often the correct choice for patients that only wish to address localized skin problems (like small areas where wrinkles and fine lines are present). Voluma is usually the better option for patients who desire a more immediately noticeable difference in appearance. Speak to your medical injector for more advice on the Juvéderm treatment that’s right for you. They’re able to leverage your preferences and goals with a professional knowledge of the entire family of Juvéderm products.
Beautiful, Consistent RESULTS
*These photos are just examples of possible results. Results & experience may vary.