We have our skincare routines to protect our skin and make sure its healthy. We use sunscreen to protect from UV rays and we use face mask to restore the balance and moisture to our skin. However, most of us over look the one other thing that can make or break your look: your hair! Dried out life less hair can add years. So can dull greasy locks. For beautiful hair, do these things:
- Brush your hair morning and night. This sounds simple but sometimes we forget.
- Find out what hair type you have – course/dry, fine/oily and Normal are the general options. Once you find out change your products to suit your hair.
- If you have course/dry hair, use hydrating creamy shampoos and a hydrating conditioner from root to tip. Only wash your hair every 2-3 days.
- If you have fine/oily hair, use a clear not creamy shampoo and a lightweight conditioner in only your roots every second day.
- If you have normal hair you can use whatever high quality products you like and wash your hair as often as you feel it needs.
- Try to let your hair dry naturally as often as possible.
- If you do need to blow dry your hair use a heat protection spray, move the dryer continuously throughout the hair and stop before it is fully dry.
- Use a hair mask once a week to really help protect it.
- Get your hair cut every few months to reduce split ends.
Remember to eat well and try to reduce your stress levels as this can also effect the strength and thickness of your hair.