1. What is the Sculptra® Non-Surgical Butt-Lift?
The Sculptra® Non-Surgical Butt-Lift is a cosmetic procedure that can help you enhance the curve and shape of your buttocks without surgery or the risk of post-op complication. This Butt-Lift uses a dermal filler injection called Sculptra® to stimulate collagen production in the deeper layers of your skin.
It works differently than other kinds of dermal fillers; instead of adding volume outright the way that hyaluronic acid ingredients would, Sculptra® injects something called poly-L-lactic acid into the dermal layers of your skin. This magical treatment works from the inside out to kick-start your body’s natural collagen production mechanism. Many patients who get this treatment report being quite pleased with their results.
2. What Are the Benefits of a Non-Surgical Butt-Lift?
- Minimal to absolutely no downtime: Sculptra® is the preferred butt-lift option for those who want to get back to their regular activities right after treatment. Within 24 hours or less you can be back to your activities.
- Natural results: The treatment promotes your own collagen production, so it is adding volume.
- Non-surgical and non-invasive: There are low risks to this treatment, especially when you compare it to a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.
- Most people are candidates: With Brazilian Butt Lift, they need fat to redistribute, with Sculptra®, patients can be leaner and still qualify for the treatment.
- Quick treatments: The Sculptra® treatment is quick, so you can get back to your life without interruption
- Long lasting results: Some patients have seen results up to 2-5 years post treatment
3. Who is the Non-Surgical Butt-Lift For?
If you are interested in Sculptra® but you don’t know if the treatment is for you, you may be a good candidate if you would like to:
- Increase the volume, size or shape of the buttocks without surgery.
- Improve the contour and proportion of curves of the buttock area.
- Enhance your buttocks, but do not want to go under the knife to achieve your results.
- Patients who want smooth out the “hip dip” area.
- Add a lift to the buttocks area.
- Women who have looked into buttock implants but were not a candidate.
- Look for improvement, not perfection, in the way that you see yourself. If you are a generally healthy patient and have realistic booty goals, this treatment may be right for you
4. Is There a Difference Between the EMSculpt Butt-Lift and the Sculptra Butt-Lift?
Yes, there is. Sculptra® is targeted towards creating volume and filling out ‘dips’. It plumps the area and gives you the round booty look. Since collagen is the protein that gives your skin its structure and shape, Sculptra® can fill out the area underneath your butt to give it a curved shape that looks natural. A complimentary in-clinc or virtual consultation and assessment are done before to determine what treatment plan is best suited to your individual body type.
The EMSculpt® treatment on the other hand, uses High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to stimulate the muscles and lift the buttocks. One session of the EMSculpt® is the equivalent to doing 20,000 squats in a 30-minute session. EMSculpt® is a non-injectable treatment targeted towards increasing the muscle in the buttocks area.
Although these treatments differ in their application, they can both be used in combination to provide the most optimal results.
5. Sculptra® Results
An important part of researching a cosmetic treatment is looking at the before and after photos so you can see what you should expect, and you can get an idea of the results you are trying to achieve.