Not loving your shiny forehead? Here are some things that you can do to help control the shine:
1. Don’t skimp on moisturiser. This may sound counterintuitive but moisturizer actually helps keep your oil-producing skin in check.
2. Exfoliate regularly. Exfoilation is a great way to remove dirt and debris while at the same time eliminating excess oil, all of which can clog pores.
3. Wash your skin only when necessary. That means about twice a day: when you wake up, and before you go to bed. Washing more than this will trigger oil production.
4. Spot treat with a toner. Use a toner only on the oiliest parts of your skin. Normal areas don’t need it.
5. Protect your skin from the sun. UV can make your skin produce more oil, so avoid it!