As we age these dark spots begin to pop up everywhere, while most make-ups will cover them there are ways to get rid of them so you don’t need to wear makeup. Here are five natural ways to get rid of those dark spots.
- Lemon juice has bleaching properties that can help to get rid of brown spots. All you need to do is rub lemon juice on the area, leave for 20-30mins then rinse. Do this twice daily for a week.
- Buttermilk contains lactic acid which will help reduce brown spots. Simply add dip some cotton swob into the milk them apply to the area. Leave for a few minutes then rinse.
- Yogurt is a safe and easy way to lighten brown spots naturally. Take some plain yogurt and apply it directly onto age spots, leave it to dry for about twenty minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- Aloe vera is great for healing up brown spots. Take fresh aloe vera gel and rub it gently on the spots. Leave it on for about half an hour before washing the area with cold water.
- Papaya can help in removing age spots, skin blemishes and so on. Take one tablespoon of fresh raw papaya in grated form and rub it on the brown spots. Leave it for about twenty minutes before washing the area with lukewarm water. Your skin will be clear and bright after.
If all this doesn’t work why not try our FotoFacial RF Pro® treatment which can fade the appearance of skin imperfections and uneven skin tones caused by the sun, as well as uneven skin tones caused by brown and red spots (such as rosacea, spider veins and age spots)