If your problem area is your thighs, there’s no need to restrict your wardrobe to shapeless skirts and dresses to keep them hidden all the time. You do have choices!
To make your thighs look leaner than they actually are, arm your closet with these:
- straight skirts in dark and solid colours
- straight pants in dark and solid colours – these give your legs a longer, leaner look
- stretchy materials, like lycra or spandex – these will fit better
- tops in bold designs or bright colours – this will draw attention away from your thighs
And if you want to do things that will help reshape your thighs, try these:
- lunges, with or without weights
- squats, with or without weights
- jogging on a slight incline
- deadlifts with light weights
But the fat on your thighs can be notoriously difficult to eliminate because your body may be programmed to keep it there. If you haven’t had success with exercising and dieting, try CoolSculpting nonsurgical fat removal. A couple of sessions is all you’ll need to reshape your thighs!