Want to enhance your lips? Juvéderm is a great way to plump up thin lips and erase unsightly wrinkles. It can also redefine your lip border, giving you more definition. One treatment is more than enough to get you the results you want.
If you want even sexier lips, all you’ll need is some lip liner – an essential product that will make your lips pop. (Just don’t go overboard with it, because you’ll end up looking clownish!)
Here are some tips to help you get your pout irresistibly kissable:
- Use a lip liner that’s in a brighter shade than your lipstick. It might be counterintuitive, but believe us – it will make your lips so much prettier and more natural looking.
- Start by drawing an X in the middle of your cupid’s bow, that M in the middle of your top lip. This will give you a more defined cupid’s bow.
- Then, outline your lips, drawing just beyond your true lip line if you want the appearance of fuller lips. Try not to go too much beyond your lip’s borders, because it’ll just look weird. And don’t forget to draw on the corners of your mouth as well.
- Use a brush to soften the line, blending inward onto your lip. This will make it look less rigid and softer.
- Fill in your lips with the lip liner. This will create a good base for your lipstick, which you’ll finish off with. It will also help keep colour on your lips for longer.