Dermal fillers, such as Juvéderm, have become the preferred anti-aging treatment for many men and women because they:
- are a nonsurgical option for erasing wrinkles
- don’t result in scars
- are very versatile – you can get rid of your wrinkles, plump up your lips, change the shape of your cheeks, alter the contour of your nose, smooth away jowls and even minimize the appearance of acne and surgical scars
- deliver results fairly quickly with minimal downtime
- achieve a natural transformation
But before you go ahead with your Juvéderm Toronto treatment, you should know that there are side effects that can occur and be of concern. These include:
- discomfort during the treatment and shortly afterward
- uneven contours (this may be corrected with a subsequent procedure)
These side effects are temporary and normally disappear in a few days.
For more information about Juvéderm, speak to a medical consultant by contacting us today. They’ll be able to answer all of your questions about the dermal filler treatment, so can determine if it’s suitable for you.