Juvederm Cheek Fillers
While lip fillers tend to be the most frequently injected feature, popularized by A-list celebrities like the Kardashians and Jenners, you may not realize that cheek filler are just as popular among celebrities for their dramatic effects. Cheek fillers are gaining exponential popularity for their mostly pain-free, dramatic results, with basically no downtime. With the exception of some minor swelling or bruising at the injection sites, you can go to work the next day without so much as a second glance (or maybe a few glances at your new and improved contoured cheekbones!). Cheek fillers create that sculpted and contoured look without going under the knife, or even using any heavy makeup!
Cheek Fillers Before and After
Juvederm helps restore that volume and the youthful look associated with full cheeks. Even if you aren’t concerned so much with volume loss due to aging but want to add some height and contour low or barely visible cheekbones, fillers will do the trick.
The Non Surgical Face lift
As we age, we natural lose volume in our cheeks, which can result in a hollowed look, where the plump cheeks of our youth begin to lose volume and hollow out as we produce less collagen. By adding volume to the cheekbones, it creates a lifting and slimming effect to the face.
Your cheekbones are part of the structure of your face – specifically the malar bones – that sit beneath our eyes. If your malar bones happen to sit closer to the eye as opposed to the middle of the face, closer to the bottom of your nose, you most likely have the appearance of high cheekbones.
Whether your cheekbones sit high or low doesn’t say much about you – our western culture happens just to value high cheekbones more than low at this particular moment in time. While we as individuals are notable to control the conventional standards of beauty, with dermal fillers, we can easily manipulate and enhance what we were born with to feel our best.
Benefits of Cheek Fillers
- Adding filler in the cheeks can completely alter the geometry of your face, highlighting bone structure and giving you those “killer cheekbones”
- Cheek filler can help balance out the other features on your face, which allows for dramatic results
- While the results and intents vary, cheek filler is for everyone, whether you are in your 20s or your 60s
- Cheek fillers use the hyaluronic acid, a substance already naturally occurring in our bodies, so there is virtually no chance for an allergic reaction
- Results are immediate
- There is little to no downtime, minimal swelling and bruising
- Long-lasting results of up to 2 years