1. Chemical peels are effective in treating acne scars! This is thanks to the intense exfoliation and clearing away of your skin’s upper layers in a session that won’t last more than an hour. A series of sessions will leave your complexion clearer and less plagued by scarring.
2. Chemical peels can reduce the appearance of new stretch marks! If you’ve got newly formed stretch marks from pregnancy and weight gain, then you can make their appearance less visible with chemical peels.
2. While most cosmetic treatments are performed on women, chemical peels is one treatment that has its fair share of male patients! This is probably because it is a great way to clear up complexion problems that affect men and women equally.
3. Chemical peels are a great complexion-refresher for a big event or date! Want your skin to glow for that special day? Get your peel down a few days before the day and your skin will have a clarity and vibrance that you can’t mimic with makeup alone.
4. Chemical peels stimulate the production of collagen! That’s right, part of the appeal of this treatment is that it can rejuvenate the skin to make it healthier, firmer and more youthful with the help of elevated levels of collagen.