You’re getting Venus Legacy or CoolSculpting to beat the bulge, so how about expediting results by eating oatmeal? Here are the top 5 reasons why oatmeal makes a great breakfast (or snack) for weight loss:
1. It staves off hunger longer. Oatmeal takes a while to digest because it absorbs a lot of water, so you’ll feel full longer. That means no mid-morning munchies!
2. Regular consumption of oatmeal has a positive effect on cholesterol levels. Oats contain a load of soluble fibre which assists in the removal of “bad” cholesterol (LDL), but has no negative effect on “good” cholesterol levels.
3. Oatmeal may be a carbohydrate, but it is one with a low glycemic rating. This means that is burns more slowly and doesn’t cause your blood sugar levels to spike. That’s why it’s important to choose unsweetened varieties (preferably not instant). You can sweeten with a bit agave syrup or fruit to keep the glycemic rating low.
4. All that fibre helps to keep you regular, essentially scrubbing the inside of your intestines to keep them “cleaner”.
5. Oatmeal is rich with a number of essential nutrients beneficial for your health. In one serving, you’ll get a great deal of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants plus protein, complex carbs and iron. It really is a superfood!
A healthy diet and regular exercise can help expedite and maintain the results of your fat reduction treatment. But even if you aren’t undergoing this nonsurgical inch loss treatment, try eating oatmeal anyway. You’ll probably benefit from it, too!