You’ve been to the gym and you’re eating healthy after your CoolSculpting but your stomach still protrudes. While excess fat may be the reason, it may also be something else: bloating.
No matter how much dieting and exercising you do your stomach will never go down if you’re bloated. Try these tips to see if your stomach goes down a bit:
- Stay away from salt. It causes you to retain water.
- Drink water. It will flush all the toxins out of your body and keep you hydrated which will stop water retention.
- Eat less greasy food, sounds easy but it causes bloating.
- Don’t drink carbonated drinks.
- Eat fiber. Fiber helps everything move through the intestines more quickly, which prevents constipation and bloating.
- Eat more slowly and chew more.
- Steam your veggies, they are easier to digest so less bloating.
- Do not chew gum, it will cause serious bloating.
- Easy on the high carb foods such as bagels, pasta, and pretzels will help drain off excess stored fluids.
- Eating potassium can bring lower your sodium which will mean less water retention.
- Food allergies and intolerance’s can cause gas and bloating visit your doctor if you are continuously bloated you may have a food allergy.
- Stay away from artificial sugars and diet drinks.
- A few studies suggest that peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley, and yogurts containing probiotics (“good” bacteria) may help reduce bloating.