Everyone loves a good make up look, however if you are trying to us this to fill on the cracks it is never going to work. So here a are a few tips to help make you look younger not older.
Please use your usual moisturizer, a beauty elixir and sunscreen or you could get a moisturizer with good antioxidants, sunscreen and vitamins and minerals.
- Use a light fountain, try only use it where necessary, avoid wrinkles as it makes them worse and blend everything really well.
- Once your foundation is on use a light illuminating concealer on dark circles, around your nose, on your cheekbones and the sockets of your eyes.
- Powder you T-Zone so you do not look shiney but try to avoid putting powder on your cheeks as this will flatten the illuminator or highlighter and ruin the glow you are trying to create.
- Make sure to use a blush, nothing to crazy just a nice natural colour.
- Colour in your eyebrows, nothing too dark just fill in the gaps.
For eyeshadow please use natural, neutral colours, stay away from shimmery or chalky eye shadows. Use mascara sparingly and eyeliner.
Keep lips neutral, nice colours close to your own.