Stressed out? You’ll probably see that stress on your face and body in the form of complexion problems, tense shoulders and around your waistline. Here are 7 easy things that you can do to ease stress fast:
1. Laugh. Laughing releases stress with feel-good hormones. A good chuckle will instantly lift your mood.
2. Take a cat nap. A nap is the perfect way to reset your mind. Just make sure you don’t nap for too long, as that can make you feel groggy.
3. Cuddle with a pet. Medical studies have shown that spending time with a pet can reduce stress and anxiety levels.
4. Write down how you feel. This is especially good when you’re feeling anxious or worried. Writing out your issues gets them out of your head, so you can think about better things.
5. Take a walk or exercise. This is another activity that release feel-good hormones. If possible, try to do it outside, where you can get some fresh air.
6. Breathe. Slow, deep breathing can help you release stress.
7. Listen to music and dance it out. You’ll be surprised how dancing to your favourite tune can help!