Vitamin IV Drip Therapy Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario
Skin Vitality Medical Clinic is the #1 Provider of CoolSculpting®, Botox®, Juvederm®, PRP Hair Restoration, Sculptra®, EMSculpt® and Fraxel® in Canada and WE CAN OFFER YOU:
About Vitamin IV Drip Therapy
IV stands for intravenous, which means a solution of vitamins and minerals is injected directly into the bloodstream. Usually, vitamin supplements are taken orally and go through the digestive system, which may cause gastrointestinal intolerance and often are poorly absorbed.
The most common benefits from IV Drip Therapy are: improve hydration, nourish the body through vitamins, minerals and electrolytes, strengthen the immune system, enhance energy, boost the metabolism, protect against free radicals, regenerate cells, and improve skin conditions.
IV Vitamin Drip Therapy Treatment at Skin Vitality
Introducing FARSK Health’s Line of IV Drips: a revolutionary line of IV’s that provide our medical team with innovative alternatives to unaddressed health, beauty, and wellness.
Skin Vitality offers the following IV Vitamin Drip Therapy options:
- Boost IV Drip
- Energy IV Drip
- Radiance IV Drip
- Immune IV Drip
What IV Drips are available?
Immune IV Drip
protect | repair | supercharge |500ml
This IV drip was developed to supply the necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids for improved immune function, which enhances the body’s ability to protect itself -including fighting infections, healing efficiently, repairing cells, and recovering faster.
Additionally, IV Immune provides an effective electrolyte balance and it is isotonic to blood, giving the immune system a functioning boost. The key vitamins in this treatment are vitamins A and D along with high levels of vitamin B and C.
- VITAMIN A – Prevents the reproduction of viral cells, allowing the body the increased ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
- VITAMIN C – Promotes healthy ageing, as it contributes to the defence system, acting as an antioxidant and an enzyme for essential growth and tissue repair of cells.
- ZINC – Helps regulate iron levels, which in turn provides the body with an energy boost, increasing red blood cell production. It also prevents the reproduction of viral cells, improving the body’s ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
OTHER INGREDIENTS – Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Levocarnitine, N- Acetylcysteine, Amino Acid Blend, Sulfate, Selenium.
Radiance IV Drip
refine | illuminate | refresh |500ml
This IV drip was created to provide a youthful glow to the skin, enhance its elasticity and target fine lines and wrinkles. It is the perfect pick-me-up when the skin looks dull and in need of a refresh, allowing it to regain its brightness from within.
IV Radiance offers a powerful combination of amino acids that also have antioxidant properties, such as Arginine, Histidine, Methionine, Lysine, and Glutamic Acid, which triggers the body to produce its own Glutathione, an important antioxidant that prevents cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals and reducing signs of aging.
- VITAMIN A – Stimulates the production of new skin cells once it has been converted to retinol by the liver. It also contributes to keeping desirable levels of hydration in the skin.
- VITAMIN E – Assists on cellular restoration caused by sun damage, scars and burns, promoting smoother skin and improved texture. It also prevents oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
- AMINO ACIDS – Restore visible skin damage by connecting peptides and proteins. They also strengthen the surface of the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less deep, and ensuring the skin is hydrated.
OTHER INGREDIENTS – Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), d-Panthneol (B5), Zinc, Selenium, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Arginine, L-Proline, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Serine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Tyrosine.
Energy IV Drip
energize | regenerate | strengthen |500ml
This IV drip was developed to provide the necessary vitamins and minerals for adequate energy levels. The key components in this solution are dextrose combined with B vitamins and magnesium, all of which are crucial in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular energy source.
Moreover, IV Energy improves the levels of vitamins and minerals which help regenerate cells and correct deficiencies such as: anemia, insomnia, electrolyte imbalances, stress and thyroid conditions, strengthening the body’s ability to take on daily challenges.
- MAGNESIUM – Creates energy by activating ATP within cells, which allows increased physical performance. It also contributes to anti-inflammatory properties in muscles and joints to help decrease pain levels.
- VITAMIN B12 – Increases energy by helping with the conversion of food to glucose. It also prevents certain types of anemia by keeping nerves and red blood cells healthy, which allows increased red blood cell production and, in turn, increases their oxygen-carrying capacity.
- VITAMIN E – Slows down processes that damage cells, which can prevent and delay certain cancers and disease states.
OTHER INGREDIENTS – Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Levocarnitine, Dextrose.
Boost IV Drip hydrate | replenish | enhance | 500ml
This IV drip was created for hydration, vitamin and mineral replenishment. The key components include vitamins A, B, C, D, E and potassium. This is an upgraded and safer version to the currently available IV drips on the market.
IV Boost also offers an overall wellness enhancement, by helping with something as common as dehydration and mineral deficiencies in the body, which can lead to the malfunction of many of its processes.
- THIAMINE (VITAMIN B1) – Increases the ability of the body to convert carbohydrates in our food to energy, which is essential for glucose metabolism and keeps insulin levels within the desirable range.
- NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3) – Releases energy from food through the metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. It also helps keep the skin and nervous system healthy in cell synthesis.
- VITAMIN D – Enhances mood by keeping energy levels up and increasing blood flow. It also regulates calcium and phosphorus in the body, which helps maintain healthy growth of bones and teeth.
OTHER INGREDIENTS – Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Phosphate, Gluconate, Acetate, Riboflavin, d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A, Vitamin E.
Watch This Quick Video!
Founded in 1992, Skin Vitality Medical Clinic has 9 Locations across Southeastern Ontario. Our Medical Team consists of over 200 professionals including 10 Medical Doctors, 40 Nurse Practitioners and dozens of Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses. We are the Largest Provider of Botox®, Juvederm®, CoolSculpting®, Hair Restoration®, Sculptra®, EMSculpt® and Fraxel® in Canada.
How Does IV Drip Therapy work?
Most vitamins and minerals ingested orally only provide up to a 50% absorption rate. With IV Drips, the body receives the vitamins and minerals by injecting the solution directly into the bloodstream; which makes the absorption rate around 80% or higher! This process bypasses the digestive system and allows clients to feel the positive effects instantly.
IV Drip treatments provide the body with the essential vitamins and minerals it requires by injecting the solution directly into the bloodstream. This facilitates a very high absorption rate and, because it is fast-acting, it delivers efficient results immediately after finishing the treatment.
The IV Drips are created by FARSK, an industry leading pharmaceutical company that brings decades of medical knowledge of admixtures and clinical experience in the field. They have formulated a range of vastly unrivalled solutions compared to what’s currently available on the market.
How Often Can I Get IV Drip Therapy?
The usage of the IV Drips depends on the solution used. A member of our medical team can go over a treatment timeline in detail with you during your free consultation prior to treatment.
Here is a brief list of how the IV Drips can be used:
- Boost IV Drip can be used every 2 weeks.
- Energy IV Drip, Radiance IV Drip and Immune IV Drip can be used once every month.
- Boost IV Drip can be coupled withEnergy IV Drip, Radiance IV Drip and Immune IV Drip, 2 weeks after receiving Boost.
FAQ's About IV Drip Therapy
IV Drip therapy is a wonderful way to replenish your body’s natural supply of essential vitamins and minerals. It is a process by which nutrients and minerals are administered directly into the patient’s bloodstream.
IV drip therapy can cost anywhere from $100 to $275 depending on which infusions you are receiving.
Results can be shown anywhere from immediately after your treatment to a few days prior, depending on the individual patient.
Since IV therapy is injected intravenously, you may feel a pinching sensation of slight discomfort when the small needle is inserted. Some patients may experience mild bruising at the injection site during treatment, but this should resolve quickly.
Since each patient’s condition is unique, the length of time that IV therapy will take, varies. Typically, the sessions last anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes, based on the type of infusion used and the symptoms that are being addressed.
There are a variety of IV infusions available at Skin Vitality, and the duration between treatments can be adjusted to suit the needs of each individual patient. Some people use IV therapy as part of their daily routine, particularly if they’re using it to help with recovery, prevention, or overall performance. IV therapy can also be used as a stand-alone remedy for something like a hangover.
Many patients between the ages of 18 and 65 will receive IV therapy as an elective treatment. Before starting this treatment, be away of all of your allergies because based on that information, some infusions might not be appropriate for you. In addition, IV therapy cannot be used on women who are breastfeeding or pregnant.
There are several benefits to IV therapy; including, boosted energy levels, improved immune health, improved symptoms of asthma, reduced symptoms of migraines, reduced fatigue, maintenance of strength, accelerated wound healing, as well as it helps to fight allergies.