This weather is depressing not just for us but for the kids, so why not make it a fun for the family with some of our tips to enjoy the rain? And for CoolSculpting patients, they’re all waistline-friendly!
- Get the kids all suited up in rain coats and wellies then go out and jump in puddles!
- Build a fort out of sheets and pillows or better still if you have a tent set it up in the living room.
- Play board games or read stories.
- Paint, get out the paint brushes and paper and start painting away.
- Get the kids all suited up, get s cheap water proof camera and get them to take pictures of the garden all wet in the rain.
- Making scrap books, do some arts and crafts.
- Have your own dance party, get the golden olde tunes going, like the macarena, rock the boat, cotten eyed joe or the birdie song, can you remember the moves? Show the kids if you can. :)
- Get all dressed up, let the kids raid your old clothes or if you have a dress up box and let them act out their whatever their imagination can come up with.