“Relax” is easy enough to say, but so incredibly difficult to do, isn’t it? If you don’t have time for a massage, do these things to help you relax…
1. If it’s sunny outside, stand near the window right in the middle of the sun’s rays. Bathing in the warmth and brightness will lift your mood – but don’t stay too long because you don’t want your skin to pay the price!
2. Do a little cardio. Exercise releases endorphins which will ease stress levels, but you need to elevate your heartrate long enough that you’re breaking a bit of a sweat.
3. Plan to do something that makes you happy, and write it down with the sincere intention of making it reality! For example, if a mini-vacation in the Caribbean is your dream, then start planning on how to actually make it happen.
4. Dampen a clean wash cloth with hot water, and place it on your face (make sure it’s not too hot). This will soothe and refresh you.
5. A snugglefest with your husband or boyfriend can really help, even if they’re the source of your stress!