As we all live busy lives it’s not always possible to give an hour or even a half hour of our day to do exercise to maintain your CoolSculpting results. With the lovely weather arriving why not take some small changes to help gain some valuable exercise and maybe even help lose weight.
- Climb any stairs that you encounter. So instead of taking the lift up the office why not use the stairs, if you work in a huge high rise building then maybe get off a few floors earlier and climb the rest of the way and do the same in the evening. Or is you live in an apartment block or condo building do the same.
- Take brisk mini-walks throughout the day. So, walk to the next bus stop instead of the nearest one when you have to catch a bus. Take a mini-walk at lunchtime,
- Take a walk on the way home from work. It’s often psychologically easier to exercise before you arrive home than to get yourself physically and mentally ready for exercise once you’ve entered your home at the end of the workday.
- Don’t use drive through pick up, walk to the bank, to get your coffee, ect. If the weather is good there is no excuses.
- Doing the housework cleaning, laundry, tidying and dusting are all exercise.
- Play with the kids, tag, ball, skip rope bring back all the old fun games.
- During the week and on the weekends, walk or cycle to the store or to your appointments instead of driving or using public transport. Make exercise a part of your lifestyle. Go to Museums there is so much walking involved, perhaps the zoo or art gallery. Go on a family bike ride so the whole family can benefit.
Do a few of these and eat healthy and see if you can feel the difference?