VelaShape™ is approved by the FDA and Health Canada for the reduction of cellulite in the thighs, buttocks, and midsection (flanks and abdomen) – the areas most prone to orange peeling. This cellulite reduction treatment is a great way to smooth out dimpled skin that may seem impossible to eliminate. But remember: those fabulous results, achievable in as few as 4 treatments, can be maintained by eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. You can also:
1. Eat more chili peppers (specifically cayenne). Chilis can help improve circulation and are bursting with antioxidants, both beneficial in fighting cellulite.
2. Massage the area daily. Maintain results by gently massaging the area with a moisturizer to promote circulation.
3. Dry brush. Dry brushing has been performed for centuries. It is believed to improve the skin’s state and help eliminate trapped toxins through boosting circulation.
4. Eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruit. A diet rich in fresh food is more nutritious, delivering the nutrients, minerals and fibre you need for healthier skin without fat or excess sodium. And don’t forget to eat some sources of low-fat protein while you’re at it, since your body needs it to function properly.
5. Get stretching. Another one that promotes circulation, stretching is fantastic to do daily no matter how old you are. Not only does it get the blood flowing and help move out those toxins, it can also help improve your flexibility so that you can move around more easily.