If you have a cellulite problem, don’t worry, you are not alone. Around 90% of all women have this problem. It’s fairly common but still undesirable. Cellulite is a form of fat found close to the skin, where it disrupts the skin’s structure and pushes against the connective tissues therein. This is what creates that infamous cottage cheese appearance.
Cellulite formation is believed to be very closely related to your eating habits. It can be aggravated by an excess intake of fatty foods, salt and carbohydrates. Cellulite can also be as a result of a hormonal imbalance and hence is present even in thin people. It can affect both women as well as men.
Tried and Tested Solutions
1. Thermi250: Clinical testing and the experience of our own patients have proven that Thermi250 is great to reduce the appearance of cellulite. It also reduces unwanted fat deposits overall, so you get a slimmer and smoother body!
2. Venus Freeze: Also clinically proven to reduce cellulite, it delivers 3 times more RF energy in a shorter session time, achieving results generally faster and more effectively.
3. Exercise: Exercising regularly helps the body to become leaner and increases muscle tone. Try to go for a mix of aerobic and strength exercises to tone your muscles and to burn that extra fat from your body.
4. Intake of Water: Water is known for its cleansing properties and is very helpful in flushing out toxins from the body. Regular intake of 8 to 9 glasses of water on a daily basis is recommended for effectively flushing out toxins. Toxins are known to accumulate around fatty tissues, pushing fat deposits against the skin. Regular intake of water breaks up and flushes these toxins out, thereby reducing the apperance of cellulite.
5. Wear Loose Fitting Clothes: You may find it strange but wearing tight clothes, especially undergarments, cause cellulite because it inhibits the circulation of blood and the proper function of the lymph.
In order to achieve maximum results it is always wiser to try out a multi-method approach to “cover all your bases”.